2012年3月29日 星期四
Wake Up
Arcade Fire -Wake Up
Somethin' filled up my heart with nothin',
某種無名的力量注入了我的心
someone told me not to cry.
有人隱約告訴我不要哭泣
But now that I'm older,
但是現在我更老了
my heart's colder,
我的心冷卻了
and I can see that it's a lie.
而我可以了解,那全都是謊言
Children wake up,
孩子,醒醒吧
hold your mistake up,
把握住你的錯誤
before they turn the summer into dust.
在夏日的豔陽轉變虛廢的荒漠之前
If the children don't grow up,
如果孩子沒有長大
our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.
我們的軀體逐漸碩壯,但是我們的心卻逐漸支離破碎
We're just a million little gods causin' rain storms turnin' every good thing to rust.
我們不過是幾百萬個渺小的神祉,引發了暴風雨,將所有美好的事物席捲破壞成鏽鐵
I guess we'll just have to adjust.
我猜我們都需要適應
With my lightnin 'bolts a glowin'
隨著發光灼熱的閃電
I can see where I am goin' to be
我可以看到我將要去何方
when the reaper he reaches and touches my hand.
當死神伸長了手並且觸碰我的手
With my lightnin 'bolts a glowin'
隨著發光灼熱的閃電
I can see where I am goin' to be
我可以看到我將要去何方
With my lightnin' bolts a glowin'
隨著發光灼熱的閃電
I can see where I am, go-go, where I am
我可以看到我將要去的地方
You'd better look out below
你最好小心點
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言